cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>
Subject [Heads up] Change to build system in 2.1.x
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:14:55 GMT
I've completed the changes to the build system discussed earlier [1]. In
order to do so I have extended the gump descriptor with additional
information that allows the build system to locate one or more
dependency jars per <depend> project within ./lib/optional. See for an
example the cocoon-block-axis project definition in gump.xml

Every block now *must* declare all the dependencies it requires to
compile in gump.xml just in order for it to build properly.

Since I am not very familiar with gump.xml and I had to add a lot of
information it is very probable that I made a mistake or two with the
way local projects are declared. I guess we'll discover all that soon
enough.

1. http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=109828081200005&r=1&w=2

--
Unico