cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Glorieux <frederic.glori...@ajlsm.com>
Subject Re: getInputStream() in FOM_Cocoon.FOM_Request ?
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:53:41 GMT

> The Request interface itself does not have getInputStream method, only
> HttpRequest does. So first step would be to add getInputStream method to
> the Request and then add it to FOM.

DONE, it seems to work for me. Still problems for a real world WebDAV
implementation, but this is for other threads.

> I think this would be a good addition. What do others think?

YES, what do they think ?

>> A request reader could perhaps be useful elsewhere ?
>

> IIRC it was mentioned a while ago that ModuleSource would deprecate
> StreamGenerator. I guess we found out it is not the case yet. But if we
> modify the Response object the I described then I guess the combination
> of the ModuleSource and the ResourceReader would be equivalent to the
> Request Reader.

Request reader and this
<map:read src="module:request:inputStream"/>
works as well. This writing is nice, I like it.

Is there some more samples of those things ?

--
Frédéric Glorieux (ingénieur documentaire, AJLSM)
<http://www.ajlsm.com>