cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Making tests suck less (was Re: ECM++)
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 07:54:32 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:
> Il giorno 25/ott/04, alle 09:39, Reinhard Poetz ha scritto:
>
>> But sometimes there are cases when you have to mock an object and not
>> an interface and Easymock can build proxy objects of them too.
>

> Not true. You can mock classes with jMock too:
> <http://jmock.org/cglib.html> :-)
>
>     Ugo

Thanks, I didn't find this.

Anyway, I don't think we have to decide on one "mock framework". Whoever writes
the test decides, which one he prefers.
And the difficult part is not to find the framework but to write test that
really test the code in a relevant way which isn't always that easy.

--
Reinhard