cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Glorieux <frederic.glori...@ajlsm.com>
Subject getInputStream() in FOM_Cocoon.FOM_Request ?
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:38:11 GMT

Hello,

Like explained in another thread, I'm trying to implement a PUT binaries
in the webdav/davmap demo. I wrote a simple "RequestReader" like waited
in the sitemap sample, it works well for httpRequest, because there is a
  getInputStream() method. But the sample sitemap is calling a pipeline
from flow, and  FOM_Cocoon.FOM_Request doesn't seem to accept to give an
InputStream in the API. I have a simple question, why ? There's a piece
of architecture I can't understand there between all these requests.

Workaround are easy (less flow, more JAVA), but this could be sad for
this so pure davmap, and also because it was my first flow try.

A request reader could perhaps be useful elsewhere ?

--
Frédéric Glorieux (ingénieur documentaire, AJLSM)
<http://www.ajlsm.com>