cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Glorieux <frederic.glori...@ajlsm.com>
Subject Re: webdav block, davmap, binaries PUT, request reader
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2004 18:30:55 GMT

Hello Unico,

Back from family, and hungry to make it works.

> You probably no longer

Now ?
Using a cocoon HEAD build on 16 october, among lots of others I got this
exception

Caused by: org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException: Exception during
processing of cocoon://samples/blocks/webdav/davmap/request/read

       <map:match pattern="request/read">
         <map:read src="module:request:inputStream"/>
       </map:match>

Error during resolving of the input stream:
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException:  The attribute: inputStream
is empty

This come from the webdav.js flowscript function

function put() {
   var src  = cocoon.parameters["src"];
   var dest = cocoon.parameters["dest"];
   try {
     var status = repository.save(src,dest);
     sendStatus(status);
   }
   catch (e) {
     cocoon.log.error(e);
     sendStatus(500);
   }
}

where src point to your snippet

This arrives when saving (PUT) with a WebDAV authoring tool (free
XMLSpy, sorry, I'm still Windows) working correctly when src point to

       <map:match pattern="request/PUT">
         <map:generate type="stream">
           <map:parameter name="defaultContentType" value="text/xml" />
         </map:generate>
         <map:serialize type="xml" />
       </map:match>

Do you need more or did I point the right thing ?

Should I build something newer or did I miss something in using your
snippet ?

> need to write a Reader for that. Instead you
> should be able to use the ModuleSource. This component exposes input
> module values as Sources. Syntax is like so:
> module:moduleName:moduleAttr . So in the case of davmap, it would become:
>
> <map:read src="module:request:inputStream"/>

Fred.

--
Frédéric Glorieux (ingénieur documentaire, AJLSM)
<http://www.ajlsm.com>