cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Redirect since XSL but without Client Script Language
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:07:04 GMT
On 18.10.2004 18:20, e-|vira wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> the first, my english is very very bad so i'm sorry if i don't to
> explain very well.
>
> I have a portlet with his sitemap file,  XML input file how
> '<map:generate> cocoon' and XSL output file how '<map:transform>
> cocoon'.
>
> My idea is in my XSL file i check a condition with a label of my XML
> input and if it's false then i want redirecting to other portlet.
>
> Its possible?

No, you can't implement that logic into the XSL. You have to do it in an
action (map:act), that you probably have to implement yourself.
Additionally the action is executed before the pipeline is executed.
This means you can not test a label in the XML, but you must test a
particular condition before the XML is generated.

Joerg