cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Some notes about the 'Real Blocks' issue
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:53:56 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

<snip/>

>At the end, it a big shame to me that my work is being used against our
>community. Seems that I need to be more careful.

Nope. You committed that unreleased version for a valid reason and you
followed that naming rule that allows to find the corresponding sources
if ever we have to refer to them.

So from my POV, you did it well, except that the commit message should
have been more explicit, especially before being offline for a while :-)

Sylvain