cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: latest Moin
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:59:36 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:

>Is it possible to have the site bar on the left?

:-)

The option I found was for a theme called 'rightsidebar'. I have not
heard mention of a 'leftsidebar' theme, so, unless someone wants to do
some HTML coding, we're stuck with a right hand one!

That is of course assuming that we can even get that far!

We've got amendments to our 1.2 wiki, so we'd need to port them across
onto Moin 1.3 before we can convert.

Volunteers welcome.

(Glad the rest of you like it!)

Regards, Upayavira