cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Coboos <cromo...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: SQLTransformer, reaction on socket close?
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:51:06 GMT
Hi Sylvain,

One output format will be a raw xml document (generated by the
SQLTransformer). It will be parsed by an java client. On the other hand
the output will be transformed to a HTML or Excel document by an XSLT
Transformer. As you has written in your post before, I think the second
one is not possible to detect a "browser cancel"? Is there a workaraound
available?

What happens on the first one (directly xml output) if the user stops
the transfer by closing the browser?

Thank you, Sylvain.

Regards
Stephan