cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Some notes about the "Real Blocks" issue
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:24:41 GMT
Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> On 19 Oct 2004, at 11:45, Torsten Curdt wrote:
>
>>> The serializers in XALAN are just _VERY_ broken... Why don't we
>>> switch the default to work on the serializers block? At least it's a
>>> simple-enough code that we can't fix without too much hassle.
>>

>> the serializer still has some namespace issues.
>> but nothing that cannot be fix in a few hours.
>

> I thought I fixed those few months back... Have a bug # I can look up?

There was something wrong with the Namespaces class.

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/trunk/src/blocks/serializers/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/serializers/util/Namespaces.java

Unfortunately my fix did not completely solve it.
...and I did not have time to look into that.

cheers
--
Torsten