cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Some notes about the "Real Blocks" issue
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:27:07 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> components and property DI for optional components might be a good
> approach. However, IMHO, it would not give enough advantages to be worth
> any back compatibillity, a prolonged period of instabillity or (at least
> for me), the effort.

Thanks Daniel for speaking it out loudly: Who wants to get his hands dirty with
the two implementations

  - kernel (inter-block communication, classloader shielding)
  - new Cocoon core engine

and which time frames are those people thinking of?

If we are only talking "theoretically" it is a very boring discussion ...

--
Reinhard