cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problems starting 2.1.6-dev
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:57:08 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:

> On 17 Oct 2004, at 09:57, Ugo Cei wrote:
>
>> Il giorno 16/ott/04, alle 23:16, Pier Fumagalli ha scritto:
>>
>>> If someone has some space on SourceForge (not here, it's LGPL,
>>> Carsten maybe you can lend a hand), it might be very cool to improve
>>> it together?
>>

>> May I suggest cocoondev.org?
>

> +1

Instead of creating yet-another-small-project at cocoondev.org (like my
own CVSSource), what about creating a general-purpose project that would
host all interesting cocoon-releated things we cannot host at the ASF
because of license problems?

Instead of having a collection of small one-man shows that sleep in
their corner, that may foster some collaborative work on things that
aren't in ASF not because of social problems, but because of legal ones.

This project could also be laid out so that it's easy to slip it into
the main Cocoon distro (think "src/blocks/blah") and therefore allow
users to easily build their own bigger Cocoon.

Just some thoughts.

Sylvain