cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject [Fwd: ***SPAM*** RE: [RT] Some notes about the "Real Blocks" issue]
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:28:41 GMT
Folks, look at what I just found in my junk mail folder. Hopefully, everyone in Cocoon-land
runs the same spam filter.

Sylvain :-P

Spam detection software, running on the system "healthy-community.org", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block

 pts rule name              description
 7.2 COMMUNITY_KILLER       Sender is dangerous for healthy communities
 5.3 HIGH_PSY_SKILLS        High psychological abilities to make people upset
 8.0 MACHIAVELLI_PLANS      Wants to achieve his own goals by all means
 6.2 ENERGY_DRAINER         Drains people's energy towards destructive fights