cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Guido Casper <gcas...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Re: [RT] Some notes about the "Real Blocks" issue
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 09:14:16 GMT
Ugo, can you explain what exactly are the dependencies on Spring? My
rather limited) understanding is, that we primarily would use Spring's
BeanFactory. As the BeanFactory is:
a) designed to not introduce any dependency for your components
b) rather trivial to re-implement

for a start it would be the easiest to just drop in spring-core.jar. But
we would have to make sure, that this cannot be interpreted as an
invitation to introduce other dependencies.

Guido