cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Some notes about the "Real Blocks" issue
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 06:26:48 GMT
I'm curious about this for a completely different reason.  It has been
the stated policy that every attempt will be made to use only formally
released third-party jars in formal releases of Cocoon.  Does this mean
that 2.1.6 cannot be released until Xalan 2.6.1 is released?  If not,
please make the source this jar was built from available on the Cocoon site.

Ralph