cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: Invalid content length, revisited
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:07:45 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Unico Hommes wrote:
>
>> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

>>> I see that EnvironmentWrapper ignores set content length. And it has
>>> RequestWrapper. BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE ResponseWrapper! I guess that's
>>> the real problem.
>>>
>>> ResourceReader probably should be changed to set content length on
>>> the environment, but this is fix in only one case. ResponseWrapper
>>> seems to be the fix for all cases at once. Or, am I missing something?
>>>

>> What about FOM though? Doesn't a flowscript run within an
>> EnvironmentWrapper? If so, having WrapperResponse ignore calls to
>> setHeader() and related methods would be undesirable.
>

> Shouldn't it / could it run under MutableEnvironmentFacade?

I think that in the following scenario there will be an
EnvironmentWrapper in there somewhere:

sitemap
--------

<map:match pattern="bar">
  <map:generate src="bar"/>
  <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="foo">
  <map:call function="foo"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="foobar">
  <map:generate src="cocoon:/foo"/>
  <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

flowscript

function foo() {
  cocoon.response.setHeader("foo", "bar");
  cocoon.sendPage("bar");
}

Because function foo() is called via a SitemapSource its environment is
a WrappedEnvironment  (don't know, but I am guessing) and the call to
setHeader will be to WrappedResponse?

--
Unico