cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Integrating rhino-1.6pre
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 06:50:38 GMT

Igor kindly provided a new patch for Cocoon 2.1.5.1 which works now for me!
Before I can apply the patch I want to propose to change the package names in
Rhino (thanks Igor for the idea). This way we can have both implementations of
rhino in parallel in Cocoon and our users can switch whenever they are ready to
do it.

If nobody speaks up against it, I volunteer doing the renaming if I get commit
access to http://cvs.cocoondev.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?cvsroot=rhino. Of course
this leads to a loss of the history. What do you prefer? Moving to SVN before
(of course, only if somebody does the migration) or simply creating a CVS branch
and then move on with the new package names.

And one last question: Does this have any legal implications (licencing)?

--
Reinhard