cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CForms work to do before marking it stable
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:30:06 GMT
Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:

>* Sylvain Wallez:
>

>>- write a form definition schema so that definitions can be optionally
>>validated.
>>

>And also give access to form definition in the API.

Ah yes. Forgot to discuss this at the GT: for some fancy use cases, we
need to introspect the form definition and therefore have a public
widget.getDefinition() method just as java provides object.getClass().

This can be added after or in parallel to the stable stamp work though,
as it is an augmentation of the API rather than a change to what already
exist.

Sylvain