cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: GT2004 was brilliant
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:40:54 GMT
Arje Cahn wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> One big thanks to everyone involved in organizing another brilliant G(h)e(n)tTogether.
> I had great fun talking to everyone and hearing all about the latest Cocoon news, and
I'm definitely looking forward to see you all next year. Diner was great, beers were great,
the talks were great, well just about everything actually.. Apart for the headache yesterdaymorning
(!@# you English), I hope to do it all over again next year, hopefully in Ghent again!

A big thank you to the great guys from Outerthought for organizing this marvelous event.
This has been my third time to a G[h]e[n]t Together, and I still enjoy each one more than
the previous one.
Looking forward to the next opportunity to meet my old and new friends.

	Chris.