cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Overloading CForms templates (was Re: Question to Reinhard Poelz)
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 15:46:06 GMT
Thomas Haginger wrote:

>Hi Reinhard Pölz,
>
>Andreas Hochsteger told me that it's possible to overload templates in
>CocoonForms. I will
>try that. Can you tell me if this is already possible with the version of
>the stylesheets in
>cocoon 2.1.5.1?

Thomas, you don't have to ask Reinhard explicitely: there are many
people on this list that can answer your question.

The answer is yes: it is possible in 2.1.5, and the provided stylesheets
are already organized this way. If you look at the main stylesheet, it
just imports some lower-level stylesheets that define the widget layout.

Sylvain