cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Rogier Peters <rog...@dds.nl>
Subject Re: rich clients in Flash with Cocoon?
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 18:39:00 GMT
Forgive me for promoting the non-free solution, but I've always thought
that Macromedia's own flex[1] is a very nice solution, being java-based
and all. For those who don't know, the short is that it takes an xml
dialect and renders it to a Flash UI. It should make a nice frontend for
cocoon-generated xml. So I'll offer a cigar to the first person who
makes a cocoon-forms to macromedia flex serializer.

[1]http://www.macromedia.com/software/flex/solutions/developers/