cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject Re: [RT] Some notes about the 'Real Blocks' issue
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:35:52 GMT
Ralph Goers dijo:
> Antonio,
> This subject has come up many times.  I'll restate what I've always said.
> If we must release a snapshot jar then the source that was used to build
> it must be available for download from Cocoon's website, or another
> documented location (i.e. cocoondev, ibiblio, etc.).   I've had too much
> trouble in the past trying to track down the source for snapshots.  This
> is not an issue for formally released dependencies because almost all of
> them release a source package that matches their binary package.

Please remember we vote early this year that it is enough to use a full
YYYYMMDDTHHMM format. I understand the problems you had in the past, when
we don't used in the format hours and minutes. I guess the major problem
for you was around the excalibur*.jar's.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

> Ralph
> Antonio Gallardo said:
>> Hi Ralph:
>> AFAIK, we can release without problems. But if a xalan version is needed
>> we can request the xalan project for a release.
>> I already requested for a release to the commons-lang project. They
>> promised a release, but I will remeber them about that.
>> WDYT?
>> Best Regards,
>> Antonio Gallardo.

View raw message