cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [RT] Some notes about the 'Real Blocks' issue
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:44:08 GMT
Hi Ralph:

AFAIK, we can release without problems. But if a xalan version is needed
we can request the xalan project for a release.

I already requested for a release to the commons-lang project. They
promised a release, but I will remeber them about that.

WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Ralph Goers dijo: