cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: HSQLDB dependancy?
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:22:39 GMT
Ralph Goers dijo:
> I'm sorry, Pier.  We a talking apples and oranges.  I experienced a
> problem a while back where I wanted the javaflow block. However, it had
> dependencies on other blocks only because its samples were using them. The
> build would fail because one of the sample programs wouldn't compile
> without the other block.  The change I made allowed me to not have to
> include the other blocks simply because it stopped compiling the samples.

Edit local.build.properties file before compiling. To turn off samples
just uncomment the following line:

exclude.webapp.samples=true

and the samples dependencies are gone! That way, you can compile the
required block. I often do that while compiling a customized cocoon.

Hope this help.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.