cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sales Materials
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 06:41:08 GMT
Le 15 oct. 04, à 08:32, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :

> ...However, this may sometimes be a delicate subject as we're touching
> here to business and hence money. The acceptance of these success
> stories must therefore follow the usual community rules we use for
> committing code...

You're right - in the case of the GT success stories though, they have
been public at the GT and the slides will probably be downloadable, so
I don't think there's a problem in "re-publishing" them to the wiki (or
maybe linking to them from a "success stories" page to avoid
duplication).

Could you clarifiy how the "usual community rules we use for committing
code" would apply to such a "success stories" page?

I'm just curious about what we need to be careful about and what parts
of the "ASF way" apply to this - due to ignorance on my part, nothing
else.

-Bertrand