cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Some notes about the 'Real Blocks' issue
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 22:54:01 GMT
Thanks for jogging my memory Sylvain.  Yes, the rule was followed. As much
as I'd like the actual source, the name does allow me to get it myself.

BTW - weren't the rules for release numbering, the guarantees about
compatibility as well as how snapshots would be named supposed to be on
the website?  I'm not seeing it and don't know where else to look.

Ralph