cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Some notes about the "Real Blocks" issue
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:19:02 GMT
Le 16 oct. 04, à 12:51, Guido Casper a écrit :

> ...Please don't be dogmatic about this. You have to depend on
> something! Just make sure you control your dependencies (the quality
> and the quantity of them) and they don't get out of control...

You're right, and anyway I'm not working on these containers so I
shouldn't make too strong statements.

The point that I was trying to make is that I really like the idea of
considering the "cocoon core" container separately from the "cocoon
applications" one, as much for marketing reasons as for technical ones.

-Bertrand