cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Some notes about the 'Real Blocks' issue
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 22:39:19 GMT
Antonio,

This subject has come up many times.  I'll restate what I've always said.
If we must release a snapshot jar then the source that was used to build
it must be available for download from Cocoon's website, or another
documented location (i.e. cocoondev, ibiblio, etc.).   I've had too much
trouble in the past trying to track down the source for snapshots.  This
is not an issue for formally released dependencies because almost all of
them release a source package that matches their binary package.

Ralph