cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: HSQLDB dependancy?
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:51:14 GMT
I'm sorry, Pier.  We a talking apples and oranges.  I experienced a
problem a while back where I wanted the javaflow block. However, it had
dependencies on other blocks only because its samples were using them. The
build would fail because one of the sample programs wouldn't compile
without the other block.  The change I made allowed me to not have to
include the other blocks simply because it stopped compiling the samples.

A comment was made in a prior post that led me to believe that one of the
blocks your are dealing with required the other only because a sample was
using it. Obviously, that is not the case.

Ralph