cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: webdav block, davmap, binaries PUT, request reader
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2004 10:34:34 GMT
You probably no longer need to write a Reader for that. Instead you
should be able to use the ModuleSource. This component exposes input
module values as Sources. Syntax is like so:
module:moduleName:moduleAttr . So in the case of davmap, it would
become:

<map:read src="module:request:inputStream"/>

--
Unico