cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ralph Goers" <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: HSQLDB dependancy?
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:12:54 GMT
Thanks, Antonio, but I feel a little bit like I'm talking to myself.

I started this off because I suggested the recommendation you are making
below.  It didn't work though until I submitted a patch just a couple of
months ago.  Now dependencies can be separated into those that the blocks
require and additional one required by samples.

All of this doesn't seem to help Pier though.  Some other dependency
problem seems to be going on.

Ralph