cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Larson <>
Subject Re: getInputStream() in FOM_Cocoon.FOM_Request ?
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:38:56 GMT
On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 01:49:24PM +0200, Unico Hommes wrote:
> On 24-okt-04, at 13:47, Unico Hommes wrote:
> >The Request interface itself does not have getInputStream method, only
> >HttpRequest does. So first step would be to add getInputStream method
> >to the Request and then add it to FOM.
> Done. I've applied the changes to the trunk only for now because I had
> to do an incompatible change. HttpRequest.getInputStream method
> returned ServletInputStream which has been changed to InputStream.
> Should I port the changes to the branch anyway ? I've also deprecated
> ActionRequest.getPortletInputStream in the portlet environment.

Accessing the root page from a clean build of the trunk gives:

Initialization Problem
Message: Error during configuration
Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
Source: Cocoon Servlet
full exception chain stacktrace
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error during configuration
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.axis.SoapServerImpl.configure(
	at org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.configure(
	at org.apache.cocoon.core.container.ComponentFactory.newInstance(
	at org.apache.excalibur.source.impl.ResourceSource.getInputStream(
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.axis.SoapServerImpl.setManagedServices(
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.axis.SoapServerImpl.configure(

--Tim Larson

View raw message