cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Some notes about the 'Real Blocks' issue
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 04:10:44 GMT
On Wednesday 20 October 2004 05:39, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> At the end, it a big shame to me that my work is being used against our
> community. Seems that I need to be more careful.

I am sorry that your work end up being an example;
"One should not throw stones while in a glass house."

i.e. don't demand of others what you can't live up to yourself, and be careful
of judgement of what is stable and what is not. (Which is not directed at you
Antonio, but communities at large.)

Your reasons are highly valid, no doubt, just like the unstable days of
Cocoon, when matching versions of xerces, xalan and other XML technologies
was a balance act one hardly want to go through again.

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /