cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: Sales Materials
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:18:50 GMT
On Friday 15 October 2004 16:07, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Indeed, it's a fine line between "visibility" and "advertisement", but
> you're right that we should be able to manage it as we've done until
> now.

Today you got the Can't this
concept be extended?
For instance, if a site want to be a sucess story, they need to fill up a
form, which gives information like; "Why was Cocoon chosen for the job?",
"What other systems were considered?", "What other technologies are also
used?", "What is the load, and scalability plans?" and so on... By using a
form, one can direct the provided information away from advertising and into
Cocoon-related information.

And if that form is filled up satisfactorily, a page is created on the main
site, and a "Success Story" icon is added to the "livesites" page.

 / /

View raw message