cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Some notes about the "Real Blocks" issue
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:11:02 GMT
On Thursday 14 October 2004 23:05, Ugo Cei wrote:
> Il giorno 14/ott/04, alle 16:50, Stefano Mazzocchi ha scritto:
> > real block kernel and Rickard Oberg's AOP framework, this would be
> > modern.
>
> Too bad he has not open-sourced it yet, or has he?

Last time I spoke to him, the 'new style' is bascially more about design
patterns than it is 'product' at the moment. The existing framework is
embedded inside a commercial CMS product.
However, I also got the impression that he was seeking an OSS opportunity when
the time and circumstances are right.

So, personally I expect some movement in this area somewhere next year. :o)

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /