cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Setting up Selectors...
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 11:26:48 GMT
On Thursday 07 October 2004 18:19, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> I don't think ecm supports nested selectors. image-operations is a
> selector, right? And you are nesting another one? Are you sure you need
> this?

I apparently don't know what I am doing. Here are the relevant pieces of code
(which is accurate);

public void compose( ComponentManager man )
    throws ComponentException
{
    m_OperationSelector = (ComponentSelector) man.lookup(
"org.apache.cocoon.reading.imageop.ImageOperationSelector" );
}

private void configureEffects( Configuration conf )
    throws ConfigurationException, ComponentException
{
    m_EffectsStack = new ArrayList();

    Configuration[] ops = conf.getChildren( "op" );
    for( int i=0 ; i < ops.length ; i++ )
    {
        String type = ops[i].getAttribute( "type" );
        String prefix = ops[i].getAttribute( "prefix", type + "-" );
        ImageOperation op = (ImageOperation) m_OperationSelector.select( type
);
        op.setPrefix( prefix );
        m_EffectsStack.add( op );
    }
}

Both are in the ImageOpReader.
configureEffects called from configure(), with the "<effects>" child as an
argument (all that verified working earlier).

I just need a way to lookup the ImageOperations that are defined.

Should be dirt simple.... if I had some more experience with Cocoon/ECM. :o(

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /