cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Runtime problems in the 2.2 branch
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 14:40:10 GMT

Hi,
perhaps the 2.2 branch is not expected to be 'runnable' at this juncture. I
must admit I haven't followed the latest progress...

Compiling -> no problems
./cocoon.sh servlet  -> gives me the following stack trace.

And there is no CloningIneritableThreadLocal in the repository.

Anyone has any explaination?

Cheers
Niclas

org/apache/cocoon/environment/internal/CloningInheritableThreadLocal
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.CocoonSourceResolver.resolveURI(CocoonSourceResolver.java:53)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.CocoonSourceResolver.resolveURI(CocoonSourceResolver.java:70)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.configure(TreeProcessor.java:208)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.configure(ContainerUtil.java:240)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(DefaultComponentFactory.java:269)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:108)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.initialize(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:522)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.container.CocoonComponentManager.initialize(CocoonComponentManager.java:132)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:283)

--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /