cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: JDK version...
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2004 16:11:59 GMT
On Sunday 03 October 2004 21:36, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> >I am working on an enhanced ImageReader, and wonder about the policy of
> > JDK version for the compile time.

> Exactly: for now, we use 1.3. Can you please report the errors you got?

So, let me tell you about the ImageOpReader;
 * Compatible drop-in replacement for ImageReader. (done)
 * Reads and writes all formats supported by the javax.imageio package in
JDK1.4 (done)
 * Can be configured with an "effects stack" of RasterOps. (working on that)
 * Intended to be contributed to the community. (should be done in another day
or two)

Any particular suggestions about the RasterOp effect stack are welcome.

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /