cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: GT2004 was brilliant
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:56:16 GMT

On 14 Oct 2004, at 17:31, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> We videoed all of the sessions, processing it all will take a while, I
> hope to begin uploading one per day from tomorrow.

Having spent a long night of compressor-hell, the timescale above may
prove to be a bit optimistic.

Working with Steven's introduction, I have yet to reproduce the
combination of image quality, image size, file size, frame rate etc.
that Stefano achieved.

Am persevering ....

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME