cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Building ECM++ for 2.2
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:27:24 GMT
Il giorno 18/ott/04, alle 14:14, Carsten Ziegeler ha scritto:

> I totally agree, we should have tests. Now, I'm not sure what the
> best way to do this is. As I already started :), I think finishing
> this first phase, committing it, then adding tests, continuing is
> at least for me a little bit easier.
> But we can do it in a diffent way if you like. I would suggest let's
> first see what others think of this idea in general. If we have
> consensus to continue this road we can think about how we can do this
> best. Ok?

OK. I don't mean to stop you if you are in that state of mind where you
really can't stop yourself from coding like mad ;-). But as soon as you
have some code that you aren't totally ashamed of, please put it in the
"whiteboard" directory. I will try to look at it and see how I can
help.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/