cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1.5
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 07:41:14 GMT
H.vanderLinden wrote:

> > Seems like we forgot about this one too? ;-)
>
> One more reason to build a (Cocoon) form based page where people can enter
> information about their Cocoon site with a request for adding the link.

That would be great, but it doesn't really solve
the holdup, which is that a committer needs to find
the time to review each site and then patch the
livesites.xml and commit it, then generate and
publish the site.

Presently one of us gets an urge and searches
the mail archives and do the backlog as a batch.

We do seem to be getting close to the day where
projects can use our own wares on the Apache machines.
We could solve various parts of the abovementioned puzzle.

--
David Crossley