cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Ghent on Sunday
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 14:41:59 GMT
On 05 Oct 2004, at 19:01, Ugo Cei wrote:

> I've got my plane ticket and train schedule in front of me and they
> tell me that I'll be in Ghent next Sunday (not before 10pm circa,
> though). So, if anyone else will be there on Sunday too, we might have
> a few beers or a dinner somewhere. We can use the Wiki
> <http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2004Attending#preview> to coordinate.
> Please add your name at the bottom of the page.
>
> It would be nice if some local would kindly suggest a place ;-)

I'll be in "The Vooruit" around 9PM. We'll leave a note on the front
door or at the bar if we start shopping around for dinner (or snacks
rather, since Ghent doesn't have many real restaurants which still
offer à la carte after 10PM)

http://www.vooruit.be/

For those who cater for a steakhouse close to the Vooruit which is open
all night

STENDHAL
Schepenenvijverstraat 10
9000 Gent
09 225 21 73

Just walking down to the "South/Zuid" across the water, ask directions
for the small red light district - it's in a murky street but they do
serve a fine piece of meat over there - and it should be open for late
arrivals. The restaurant is well known amongst the night birders in
Ghent as well.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org