cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: ECM++
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:07:48 GMT
On 20 Oct 2004, at 15:02, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>> Forrest is using 2.2 too, so let's try to keep it stable as much as
>> possible and in general do all the big changes on branches.
>

> Why do Lenya and Forrest use 2.2?

FWIW, the publishing part of Daisy does this as well. But that
shouldn't refrain people from breaking HEAD since we advise people only
to synchronise SVN when we feel comfortable ourselves, and we package &
ship Cocoon in our binary releases rather than requiring people to
install their own version. If a project is willingly depending on HEAD
- *shrug* - we shouldn't make promises to keep HEAD sane at all times.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org