cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: ECM++
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:57:37 GMT
On 20 Oct 2004, at 15:51, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> But that should not refrain us (cocoon devs) to do what we feel the
> need to in the trunk, even if that prevents other projects to update
> their snapshots during an unstability period that may exist.

If we end up +1-ing each other's +1s, I doubt Carsten will ever get to
the action of actually committing his stuff. ;-)

Which also translates into: yeah - please do proceed, and yes - we are
sufficiently warned, and yes - we do NOT need headsups from cocoon-dev
that this is a safe snapshot date, and yes - we acknowledge that HEAD
can break at each update, even for months in a row. :-)

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org