cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject pass-through in BRANCH_2_1_X does not work
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:09:26 GMT

I have backported the pass-through stuff from the trunk (where it works,
and is being used by Forrest) to the 2.1 branch (where it does not work

In particular, it seems that the source resolving is not happening
correctly, because part of the processing start happening if I change
from cocoon:/ to cocoon:// and if I insert full pathnames for files.
The same processing part work ok if not called by a passthrough mount.

It seems like things are not being set back correctly after the child
sitemap ends and the parent continues processing.

The files to compare is (and maybe

Any ideas?

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -