cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <>
Subject Re: svn commit: rev 47047 - in cocoon/trunk/src: blocks/databases/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation blocks/linkrewriter/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation blocks/mail/java/org/apache/cocoon/mail/transformation blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/coplets/basket blocks/portal/java/org/apache/cocoon/portal/transformation blocks/repository/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation blocks/session-fw/java/org/apache/cocoon/webapps/session/transformation java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:51:50 GMT wrote:

> AbstractSAXTransformer cleanup:
> Make sure namespaceURI is not null

If I understand this correctly, a null URI should be used
to denote elements without a namespace (I used to handle
it like that).

I just updated the Cocoon trunk and got a NPE in

         if (namespaceURI.equals(uri)) {

So how should this be handled?
In Java 1.5 there is XMLConstants.NULL_NS_URI, is there
something similar in 1.4?

-- Andreas

View raw message