cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: [CForms]When using fi:groups with style "tabs" calender select is behide the layer
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:18:14 GMT
This problem has come up before, there may be even a bug reported about
it in Bugzilla. IIRC someone came up with a fix and was going to contact
the original author of the calendar widget to see if the fix could be
applied there.

In any case I would check bugzilla and add the bug + patch if it's not
there already. A wiki entry explaining the problem and how to fix it
might also be helpful.

Regards
Jorg