cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol BonnĂ­n <antonio.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom extensions - to be made available if possible
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 09:43:58 GMT
> > b) Creating a PDFGenerator (in the cocoon sense of generator,
> > of course).

> > ... and also poses some problems wrt. the sitemap. Until now, we have a
> > pipeline using a reader to read pdf files (static, from disk). And we
> > would need a generator to be invoked instead for the content and links
> > views. How can we do that? Maybe with a selector? But that does not
> > seem very clean. Any hints there?
>
> I'm not sure. It might work. I hope someone else can help you with that. [...]

Thank you, Con, for your very interesting point of view. We were
working on (a) but I have told my team that we will be changing
approach in one hour if they do not see a clear end.

Other than that, I will look into pdftohtml (is it really html?).

Can anyone please shed some light into the sitemap issue?

The issue, in a few words is:

How can I turn a pipeline which serves static PDFs into one that
serves static PDFs unless cocoon-view=content or cocoon-view=links.

Yours sincerely,

Antonio Fiol