cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Javaflow and passed sitemap parameters
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2004 10:10:21 GMT

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004, Rolf Kulemann wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just tried out the Javaflow block.
> I wonder how I can access the parameters passed from the sitemap within
> my flow methods.
>
> I had a look to o.a.c.c.f.j.JavaInterpreter.callFunction(String
> methodName, List params, Redirector redirector).
>
> The javadoc sais, that "params" is made available in the flow class, but
> this method(callFunction) never accesses the params variable or passes
> it to wherever. So I guess it is not possible atm to access the
> variables passed from the sitemap ala cocoon.parameters or similiar?
>
> E.g. getParameter(String name) would be cool in the class
> AbstractContinuable.

I thought that I already implemented it. Have you looked int the current
HEAD?

> Is the javaflow block not developed anymore? What is the state of it ?

Hmm, yes, I must admit that I have a burnout syndrom from webapps. Im so
sick of it ;-)

I only continued the work of Torsten and the brakes peoples, and don't
wanted to start a new oneman show. The project needs some fresh blood to
keep alive.

Stephan.