cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "roy huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject [CForms]Could it possible to write a new bingding to bind database directly?
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 03:00:44 GMT
Hi,All:
    I have use CForms for sometime.Now the CForms block support xml and bean binding.I am
a lazy guy and my apps are quite a lot,so I don't want to write beans or using OJB to binding
database.Because most my apps is based on single table,my solution now is :
    1.Use SQLTransformer to read data from table
    2.Binding form to the xml step 1 read
    3.Form.save() and send to a pipeline using database action
    4.Write an module enable database action read data from the bizdata and save or update
to database
    I using flowscript to control the logic.
    Of course there will be some problems here but I can solve it.
    But after month's using,I just want to simply it and make it more efficient.I begin to
wonder if I can write a new binding just bind forms and table directly?I check the document
and the source,they are quite a lot!I think the key problem is how forms binding to table
using keys,right?If this problem is solved,is there any problems with this ideas?
    Do you have any ideas or suggestions,please let me know.
    Thank you!

Roy Huang